One of the many ways of making money online is using Google AdSense, which is probably the quickest and easiest method of generating some income online, as all you have to do is register and then copy and paste the link into your website.
Whether you have a blog or an E-commerce site, you can easily integrate Adsense into your webpage, and start displaying Google Adds for your visitors.
How does Google Adsense Work?
Adsense is one of Googles advertising programs, which is mainly sourced via Googles Adowrds, Adwords users pay Google to display their ads on various sites and search engines so that they can generate traffic towards their website, and on the other hand, website owners would sign up to Adsense if they wish to display Googles sponsored results on their website and also generate some income from it.
The beauty of this is that google will display the ads according to the webpage content that you have, so that it’s relevant to your users. You also have the option in your AdSesnse account to restrict certain types of sites displaying in your add, giving you a bit of control on what ads are displayed on your own site.
Is Google Adsense really good?
It all depends on what you’re looking to achieve, if you believe by adding Google
Adsense code all over your webpage will make you loads of money online then you’re under a false assumption. Google AdSense is a good tool in generating income, but it all depends on your visitors. Firstly ifyour website is not generating traffic, then it’s very unlikely you’re going to make any money out of your AdSense campaign, on the other hand if you are generating good traffic, but no one is clicking on your ads, you need to look into why it’s not working?
- Am I getting the right traffic to my site
- Are my visitors interested in the advertisements (it maybe that you need to chose an alternative solution, such as Affiliate links)
- Are the Ads displayed in the correct places, – this is more of a trail and error, you need to try placing ads in different locations on your page to see which brings you the best result.
Benefits of Google AdSense
- Its Simple and quick– you can setup an account easily within minutes have your ads displayed onto your site.
- Targeted ads– your ads that are displayed will be specific to your webpage.
- Control– you can control what sorts of ads are displayed and block certain ads.
- Advertises– there is a huge network of advertises that use Google to promote their services and products, giving you a variety of ads that will be displayed on your account.
- Search Box– you can integrate Google Search Box onto your site and use that as a source of income via AdSense.
- No joining fee– you don’t need to pay to join Google Adsense, it’s completely free to open an account.
Disadvantages of Google AdSense
- Payment– You’re not giving a specific amount on how much you get paid per click.
- Banned-You can get banned very easily if Google find out fraudulent clicks.
- Traffic– You need traffic on your site to make money
- Look – Can make your website looka littleugly if it’s not positioned well.